Saturday 14 April 2007

Day 1 - You Don’t Have to Be Rich to Start Something Great

Day 1

Ok today I started the project. I found 1p on the floor outside the local shops. Finding money is not going to get me to the end of my goal but every bit helps!

Stake : £1.01

My Fiancee (Nikki) Has also started this project after I told her about it. We are going to both do this and compare are results.

I then decided to take a risk and bet my found penny... I bet Nikki 1p in a game of 'Rock, Paper, Scissors'

I lost so back to £1.00

All though it was abit of fun I think I have learn't a lessons from this. Don't gamble!

Ok bit of a slow start but stay tuned!

Tom Boyd

2 comments:

Vics said...

Does Nikki have a blog as well.. It'll be interesting to read how you both go on with this..

Tom Boyd said...

Hey thanks for reding my blog here is nikki's 100k blog link

http://ledree.blogspot.com/