Tuesday 17 April 2007

Day 4 - The Lazy Man’s Way to Extra Cash

Starting Money: £1.06

Today walking to college I found anohter 5p and 1p at college.

I also have signed back into my very old ebay account ( had to use the lost password feature). This is ready for when I start to buy and sell things!

I found another good way to make money
http://adbux.org
This is cool and makes you about 20-30 cents a day ( $6-$9 a month ) thats with out signing anyone else up.

Hopefuly this will help me out with getting up a few 'Steps'

Ending money : £1.12

Tom Boyd

P.S Any money made online i'm not counting until it's in my hand/bank

P.P.S I know my progress is slow at the moment.. but I will get there! So watch this space...

4 comments:

Rachel. said...

Hi Tom,

Just noticed your post at the Doubler's Den :)

I'll put a link to this blog on my blogroll (you're welcome to do the same !!)

Good Luck !

Rachel.

The Doubling Challenge

Anonymous said...

hey up mister - i've been referred by you to adbux and I've been a good girl and clicked a lot - btw, you only get the 'bucks' if you check a link on the page the send you to.. always go for the faqs ;)

if you check my latest paypal rant you'll find something at the bottom that may interest you - to date I've had about £30 all told, I don't go on there as often as I should to bump it up - but if you do a review each week for something.. you'll make more than I do - especially if you get on the affiliates thing and collect referrals for that too..

Anonymous said...

Hi Tom! I saw your post in the Doubler's Den. Nice blog! By the way, you referred me to AdBux!

Anonymous said...

In 4 days with adbux i've earned exactly 72 cents - so in 'real' money that's 36p woohoo LOL still, not bad for 10 minutes a day tops eh?