Thursday 19 April 2007

Day 5 - Get to Know Me Better

Starting Money: £1.12

Today I've made a bit online (about $2) not much but it's a start!

I have been really busy today. I got up and went to college. Got home had dinner and went to work. Arrived home from work at midnight and here I am posting at 12:34 am. I have to get up for college again in less than 6 and a half hours….

I thought I'd share some background info about myself with you guys!

  • I am a Full-Time Music Student. I play Bass Guitar at college plus a bit of normal guitar at home.
  • I'm also a Part-Time Barman which I enjoy but it can be hard work on days like today where I have college and work.
  • I'm also now a Part-Time blogger! haha
  • I am 21 Years old
  • I live in the South East of England
  • I have two dogs and two pet mice.
  • I have been using the internet for 12 years (wow I feel old)
  • I first had Internet at home using a 486 PC with Windows 95 and a 14.4k Fax modem.
  • I have a Fiancée Called Nikki who I got engaged to about a month ago!
  • I love pie! and Houmous! But I love Nikki more! heheh
Well now you all know me a bit better!

I want to leave you with this thought... You can worry about the future. You can regret your past. But the only thing you can control is the moment while it lasts!

Over and out from me

Tom Boyd


Ending money : £1.12


 Like This Blog ? Why Not Subscribe In A Reader!

No comments: